First opened in 2008, Westfield London influences the way the Capital shops, integrating food, fashion, leisure and entertainment.
Launched on March 20th 2018, this unique destination expanded by a third, raising the footfall by 9 million, from 28 million to 37 million a year.
- Top 5 tourist destination in London
- No 3 UK Retail Centre above Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and Liverpool
- No 1 ranked mall in the CACI UK retail rankings
- Extensive primary catchment - M4/M40 corridors and into the home counties.
- £1 billion retail sales – over 80 new shops and restaurants in the expansion
- Many flagship retailers outperforming even Oxford Street at Christmas
More than a shopping centre
Westfield London has multiple purposes, including retail, restaurants & bars and residential:
Brand-new flagship John Lewis store
Top end Luxury Village for designer brands
Ichiba, the biggest Japan Centre in Europe
Puttshack, a ‘world first’ in social entertainment
1,500+ new homes that will bring new audiences to Westfield London
Who is going?
index 725 vs. UK average
index 463 vs. UK average
index 113 vs. UK average
What do they do?
Average consumer spends £110 on their visit
87% conversion rate amongst young, affluent audience
101% more likely to agree they “spend a lot on clothes”
12 sites covering all entrances to Westfield London