Current Vacancies across all Departments
Ocean are seeking a Junior to Mid-weight Designer with a broad range skills to join our in-house design and production team.
Working within the Marketing department, but closely with our Sales and Labs teams, the role consists of:
- Creating campaign visualisations and mock-ups to support sales pitches.
- Working on Sales and Marketing presentations.
- Creating assets for social media and online channels.
- Producing and editing artwork for our range of digital locations.
- Working with our content partners (such as Team GB, BBC and Formula E) to bring their assets to our digital networks.
- Excellent understanding and appropriate experience of design principles and related software including:
- Photo manipulation (Photoshop).
- Print production and branding (InDesign, Illustrator).
- Presentation design (Keynote, Powerpoint).
- University degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or similar base in equivalent skills and training (ie apprenticeship with portfolio and references).
- At least one year relevant experience.
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience of using video and photography equipment.
- Video editing and motion graphics (Premiere, After Effects).
- Experience of web development languages and tools would be beneficial, particularly WordPress CMS and basic HTML.
- Experience in OOH and/or an in-house design role.
- An interest for design, keeping up with trends and methods.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the ability to give and take constructive criticism.
Optimisation of revenue through providing business intelligence stories for Ocean locations, audiences and categories.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop proactive and insightful stories to drive Ocean’s revenues and market position.
- Analysis of Ocean and competitive audience data scores and provide Company insight.
- Developed understanding of ROUTE from input to data delivery & analysis is essential, alongside a topline understanding of other media currencies.
- Direct and support sales pitches and client pitches.
- 3 – 5 years media experience – OOH experience essential
- Experience within a marketing or insight team desired
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Competent IT with good knowledge of all other MS office applications
- Knowledge of media industry BI systems
- Both commercially and numerically minded
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good presenting skills.