Current Vacancies across all Departments
An exciting opportunity to join Ocean Outdoor as part of the Operations Team.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of Ocean’s Operations & Technology group, you will assist the scheduling and activation of Ocean’s Digital and Banner sites
- You will ensure the timely delivery of copy distribution across Ocean’s portfolio of content including:
- Scheduling and distribution of digital copy to site
- Briefing 3rd party production agencies
- Liaising with clients
- Ensure all copy is posted in a timely manner
- Delivering project tasks for with members of the team and external resources, ensuring careful attention to detail, schedules, and deadlines.
- Ensuring successful delivery and ongoing maintenance of campaigns, overseeing digital inventory including appearance and maintenance checks.
- Managing interactions with Sales, Marketing, and others to plan, deliver and capture external and internal campaigns across the portfolio
- Maintain office and on-site record files, including Landlord register and inventory information.
What Qualities you will bring:
- Organisation with project planning expertise
- Track Record in processing large volumes of data
- Delivery and ongoing monitoring and reporting end to end delivery of campaigns and projects to tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder focus, managing internal and external clients – Goes the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment
- Collaborative, brings projects and people along with them
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology
It also helps if you have:
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and databases
- Flexibility to travel to various UK cities
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com
A challenging role for a marketeer who wishes to accelerate their career in a truly dynamic and exciting environment.
The role will demand;
- A dynamic and creative thinker who can demonstrate an entrepreneurial and commercial focus, helping to cement Ocean’s next stage of growth.
- A clear ability to develop, articulate and present a series of marketing led propositions ranging from product launches, tactical revenue opportunities, strategic client and category led initiatives and research driven projects.
- To work extremely closely with numerous stakeholders including the Sales team team, Design team, PR agency, media agencies, technology partners and landlords/business partners to develop Ocean Group’s marketing presence.
- A strong understanding of social media and digital channels in a B2B context as the candidate will be required to develop and implement Ocean’s social media strategy.
- Exacting eye for detail to protect and develop the Ocean Outdoor strict brand guidelines.
- To understand and have a clear position as to how digital out of home can continue its exponential growth in a competitive market place.
- An understanding and a willingness to learn desktop research systems and techniques, such as Route, TGI, and NMR.
- An individual who can work autonomously in fast paced environment, being reactive and proactive when required.
- Will have been working in a marketing, media owner or advertising organization for between 2-3 years and will be ready for a new challenge.
- Will want to work in an environment that is more entrepreneurial than a traditional corporate environment.
- May have an interest in Sustainability.
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org