Westfield Stratford City
First opened in 2011, in advance of the 2012 London Olympics, and has become the premium retail destination and transport hub for the East of London.
With footfall reaching 50m in 2017 for the first time (up 7% YoY), Westfield Stratford is Europe’s biggest urban retail and leisure destination.
- Westfield Stratford City No 1 Shopping Centre
- Extensive Catchment with fast transport links into Kent, Essex and the M11
- Gateway to the QEII Olympic Park - 85% of event attendees arrive and depart via Westfield Stratford City
- £1.1 billion retail sales - extensive choice of 300 retailers and 80+ food and beverage opportunities
- Many flagship retailers outperforming even Oxford Street at Christmas
Multiple Retail firsts and records
Jaguar Land Rover – their first showroom within a retail environment
Missguided, the first physical store for this online brand
No 2 Vue Cinema in the UK (after Vue Westfield London)
The busiest Nando’s in the world
A Residential and Transport Hub
4,000 new homes and 8,300 students within three miles
Stratford Station is TfL’s 5th busiest interchange
The Elizabeth Line opens next December
Who is going?
index 227 vs. UK average
index 257 vs. UK average
index 275 vs. UK average
What do they do?
Average consumer spends £78 on their visit
Average dwell time 108 minutes
3 people use the mobile phone chargers every minute
6 sites covering all entrances to Westfield Stratford CIty