Current Vacancies in the Marketing Department
A challenging role for a marketeer who wishes to accelerate their career in a truly dynamic and exciting environment.
The role will demand;
- A dynamic and creative thinker who can demonstrate an entrepreneurial and commercial focus, helping to cement Ocean’s next stage of growth.
- A clear ability to develop, articulate and present a series of marketing led propositions ranging from product launches, tactical revenue opportunities, strategic client and category led initiatives and research driven projects.
- To work extremely closely with numerous stakeholders including the Sales team team, Design team, PR agency, media agencies, technology partners and landlords/business partners to develop Ocean Group’s marketing presence.
- A strong understanding of social media and digital channels in a B2B context as the candidate will be required to develop and implement Ocean’s social media strategy.
- Exacting eye for detail to protect and develop the Ocean Outdoor strict brand guidelines.
- To understand and have a clear position as to how digital out of home can continue its exponential growth in a competitive market place.
- An understanding and a willingness to learn desktop research systems and techniques, such as Route, TGI, and NMR.
- An individual who can work autonomously in fast paced environment, being reactive and proactive when required.
- Will have been working in a marketing, media owner or advertising organization for between 2-3 years and will be ready for a new challenge.
- Will want to work in an environment that is more entrepreneurial than a traditional corporate environment.
- May have an interest in Sustainability.
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org