Current Vacancies in the Operations & Technology Department
An exciting opportunity to join Ocean Outdoor as part of the Operations Team.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of Ocean’s Operations & Technology group, you will assist the scheduling and activation of Ocean’s Digital and Banner sites
- You will ensure the timely delivery of copy distribution across Ocean’s portfolio of content including:
- Scheduling and distribution of digital copy to site
- Briefing 3rd party production agencies
- Liaising with clients
- Ensure all copy is posted in a timely manner
- Delivering project tasks for with members of the team and external resources, ensuring careful attention to detail, schedules, and deadlines.
- Ensuring successful delivery and ongoing maintenance of campaigns, overseeing digital inventory including appearance and maintenance checks.
- Managing interactions with Sales, Marketing, and others to plan, deliver and capture external and internal campaigns across the portfolio
- Maintain office and on-site record files, including Landlord register and inventory information.
What Qualities you will bring:
- Organisation with project planning expertise
- Track Record in processing large volumes of data
- Delivery and ongoing monitoring and reporting end to end delivery of campaigns and projects to tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder focus, managing internal and external clients – Goes the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment
- Collaborative, brings projects and people along with them
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology
It also helps if you have:
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and databases
- Flexibility to travel to various UK cities
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org