Current Vacancies in the Operations & Technology Department
We are an award-winning media company, we create high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach.
Our core values of Freedom, Quality, Passion and Enterprise drive our culture of innovation and collaboration at Ocean. Together we will build our community of Digital Citizens in Key cities and Key locations through the Art of Outdoor.
You’ll join our tight knit and collaborative crew to support the planning and execution of client campaigns. You’ll use your technical expertise of Ocean’s network, plus your operational nous to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget.
What you will be doing:
- Working as part of Ocean’s Operations & Technology team, you will assist the scheduling and activation of Ocean’s Digital and Banner sites
- You will ensure the timely delivery of copy distribution across Ocean’s portfolio of content including:
- Scheduling and distribution of digital copy to site
- Monitoring banner installations and ensure on-time delivery
- Briefing 3rd party production agencies
- Liaising with clients
- Ensure all copy is posted in a timely manner
- Full proof of posting records are kept and reported to clients
- Delivering project tasks for with members of the team and external resources, ensuring careful attention to detail, schedules, and deadlines
- Ensuring successful delivery and ongoing maintenance of campaigns, overseeing banner and digital inventory including appearance and maintenance checks.
- Managing interactions with Sales, Marketing, and other Groups to plan, deliver and capture external and internal campaigns across estate portfolio
- Maintain office and on-site record files, including Landlord register and inventory information
- Communicating to all stakeholders (including Operations Manager and Project Manager) and management, of project progress and KPIs throughout the project lifecycle:
- Weekly overview of projects
- Project RAG status report
- Assist, where necessary, in any testing of new products.
What Qualities you will bring:
- Organisation with project planning expertise
- Track Record in processing large volumes of data
- Delivery and ongoing monitoring and reporting end to end delivery of campaigns and projects to tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder focus, managing internal and external clients – Goes the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment
- Collaborative, brings projects and people along with them
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology
It also helps if you have:
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and databases
- Flexibility to travel to various UK cities
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com