Current Vacancies in the Ocean Labs Department
Ocean Labs is a multi-award winning team that amplifies the impact of the Out of Home World beyond the screen. Enhancing brand engagement and immersion through a fusion of creativity and technology in the analogue, physical and digital worlds.
- The Project Manager is the liaison point between clients, suppliers and internal operations after the point of booking.
- Working in an energetic and fast-moving environment, co-ordinating and delivering multiple campaign activations across all Ocean Labs products, with a focus on experiential.
- This role will oversee the idea generation and execution of some of the most innovative campaigns in the market
- Responsible for guiding a project through the finalised creative development to the end physical execution, ensuring it is delivered to budget
- Managing the implementation of a wide range of campaigns, from fan zone events and special builds, to augmented reality and metaverse activations
- Working alongside the Head of Project Management on detailed event planning processes
- Maintaining good relationships with key contacts and landlords
- You may be required from time to time to work out of standard office hours if a campaign is going live in an evening or weekend to ensure smooth delivery
- Minimum of 4yrs experience in an experiential, events or creative industry
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple stakeholders and taking the lead in creative project delivery
- Ability to prioritise, use your initiative, get results and work to deadlines and deliver campaigns to budget is a vital requirement for this role
- Excellent numeracy and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and be able to perform well under pressure
- Clear communicator with experience translating creative concepts into concise briefs for designers/animators/developers/contractors.
- Strong attention to detail is an absolute must
- We are looking for a team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Genuine enthusiasm for planning and producing best-in-class experiences on behalf of brands for the general public, innovating wherever possible
- Maintains calm under pressure and can handle multiple deadlines at one time
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org