The Senior Marketing & Communications Manager Role sits in the Marketing team, strategically delivering collateral to support brand and business objectives, and aligning communications across our channels, primarily as the lead on social strategy.
The individual will require excellent communications experience, with detailed knowledge of social media strategy and its implementation.
The ability to develop marketing stories around key business areas of technology, innovation, cities and digital out of home will be essential.
A dynamic and creative thinker who can demonstrate an entrepreneurial and commercial focus, helping to cement Ocean’s next stage of growth.
The person will need to understand and have a clear position as to how digital out of home can continue its exponential growth in a competitive market place, and be well read in the subject.
- Be the lead on the business’ social media strategy, on the use of paid social, and the importance of social amplification for brands and how we can facilitate this, and build on existing strategy to grow these areas.
- Progress the digital out of home story, and how it plays an evolving role in the media landscape.
- Deliver marketing stories to help sell Ocean cities, technology and digital out of home screens.
- Content and Sponsorship – help to develop the Content partnership story for the business.
- Creatively lead Ocean into a new place in terms of how we deliver projects and gain cut through.
- This role requires 5-7 years of experience within the Media & Marketing function.
- Some Out of Home experience can be useful, but not essential.
- Media Agency experience would be a great asset
- The individual needs to be a team player with the ability to work with many stakeholders, internal and external
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Initiative and drive to take ownership of projects and grow with the business
- A willingness to learn and grow with the business, to take things to the next level.
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com