We are an award-winning media company, we create high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach.
At Ocean everyone is welcome, our core values of Freedom, Quality, Passion, Enterprise and Knowledge drive our culture of collaboration at Ocean. We believe diversity drives innovation and strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve, and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full authentic selves to work. Together we connect our community of Digital Citizens in Key cities and Key locations through the Art of Outdoor.
You’ll join our tight-knit, commercially savvy crew to support the development, planning and execution of client campaigns. You’ll use your expertise of our full motion digital estate, and support the development and delivery of creative and innovative propositions and proposals.
What you will be doing:
Working as part of Ocean’s Sales and Business Development group. Assisting the Regional Sales Managers (Direct Sales and Agency/Specialist Sales) to maintain, generate and administer revenues from regional agency, specialist and direct client portfolio for Ocean Outdoor.
- Provide exceptional levels of service to the UK’s leading OOH specialists, media agencies, and direct clients
- Going the Extra Mile – navigate and build strong relationships across all levels within your client portfolio
- Prepare and pitch Ocean opportunities
- Gain client knowledge and insight into media plans and potential revenues for Ocean Outdoor
- Conduct business in the cities where clients are located
- Prepare campaign information using inhouse systems – avails etc.
- Provide Ocean market updates – new sites, research etc.
- Consistently seeking new opportunities to connect and collaborate.
- Commercially savvy – flexing your expertise to support the sales team to deliver creative and innovative solutions (Mobile/Content/Wi-Fi/digital campaigns)
- Collaborate closely with your Ocean colleagues in Ocean Labs, Marketing, Operations, Finance, to plan, deliver, and ensure smooth running of external and internal campaigns across the estate portfolio and maximize revenue development opportunities
- Organised and methodical, maintains accurate sales reporting figures
- Develop full understanding and become an expert in using and maintaining relevant sales systems and monitoring platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Playbook, Playcheck).
- Represent Ocean at industry functions and events
- Prepared to travel and work remotely
What Qualities you will bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively
- Commercial Mindset
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Organised and methodical
- Strong stakeholder focus, creates great internal and external relationships
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment
- Collaborative, brings people along with them
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology
- Self starter
It also helps if you have:
- A passion and enthusiasm for the media industry, in particular Digital Out of Home
- BA/BSc Degree or equivalent experience
- Powerpoint/keynote skills
- Presenting skills
- Flexibility to travel to various UK cities
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to email@example.com