We are an award-winning boutique media company, we create high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach. At Ocean, everyone is welcome, our core values of Freedom, Quality, Passion, Enterprise and Knowledge drive our culture of collaboration. We believe diversity drives innovation and strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve, and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full authentic selves to work. Together we connect our community of Digital Citizens in Key cities and Key locations through the Art of Outdoor.
Working within the Marketing department, but closely with our Sales and Labs teams, you’ll be creating compelling campaign visualisations and mock-ups to support sales pitches. You’ll need to be creative, with a passion for advertising and an exceptional eye for detail.
What you will be doing:
- Taking briefs from the Sales and Ocean Labs departments.
- Brainstorming ideas for campaigns using Ocean’s locations and technologies.
- Creating compelling visuals (photos, videos or sketches) of concepts based on supplied assets, as well as any that can be sourced online.
What Qualities you will bring:
- University degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or similar base in equivalent skills and training (i.e. apprenticeship with portfolio and references).
- At least one year relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding and appropriate experience of design principles and related software including:
- Photo manipulation and retouching (Photoshop).
- Video editing and motion graphics (Premiere, After Effects).
- Presentation design (Keynote, PowerPoint).
- Resourcefulness is key to the role – being able to adapt existing concepts to Ocean’s assets, and find and assemble assets from a variety of sources.
- An interest for design, keeping up with trends and methods.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the ability to give and take constructive criticism.
It also helps if you are:
- Experience of using video and photography equipment.
- Experience using 3D software such as Cinema 4D or Blender.
- Print production and branding (InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience of web development languages and tools would be beneficial, particularly WordPress CMS and basic HTML.
- Experience in OOH and/or an in-house design role.
How you will be Measured:
In line with Ocean’s performance review process, you and your manager will review your ‘on the job performance’ regularly in formal quarterly reviews and informal check ins.
The responsibilities, duties and KPIs for your role are defined under Ocean Operations four Key Result Areas, as listed below;
For more information please send a comprehensive CV and portfolio to Nicola.Smith@oceanoutdoor.com