We are an award-winning media company, we create high impact digital canvases for inspirational advertising, leveraging the latest technology to enhance engagement and audience reach.
At Ocean everyone is welcome, our core values of Freedom, Quality, Passion, Enterprise and Knowledge drive our culture of collaboration at Ocean.
We believe diversity drives innovation and strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve, and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full authentic selves to work. Together we connect our community of Digital Citizens in Key cities and Key locations through the Art of Outdoor.
About the role:
You’ll be at the heart of Ocean Outdoor Ltd, supporting our C-Suite Senior Leaders, working globally across all Ocean territories. Joining our People Ops team, you will share a passion for supporting our Senior Leaders, providing proactive support.
This opportunity would suit an established C-Suite PA/EA, or someone who has supported team or Director level, looking to step up into a high profile and rewarding role.
You will strive for first class EA support, managing diaries, ensuring travel plans and meeting arrangements are seamless. You will bring together our internal and external stakeholders to ensure everyone is kept up to date with the latest details, and provides information needed for our CEO, COO/CFO, and CMO.
Sourcing locations and suppliers for social events, negotiating rates to get best value and quality, managing arrangements to deliver amazing things!
You will be positive, enthusiastic, enjoy a challenge and flexible in your approach, striving for exceptional customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Complex diary management. Organise and maintain diaries, appointments, and daily schedules for CEO, COO/CFO and CMO.
- UK and International travel and accommodation co-ordination for executives, board members and Group Management. Compile travel itineraries to ensure supported and prepared for travel.
- Arrangement of internal and external meetings, reviews, and interviews.
- Prepare reports and presentations, and support with research and analysing information if required.
- Act as C-Suite first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Organising social events and restaurant reservations.
- Book all internal and external meeting rooms and facilities as requested.
- Reconciling expenses and collaborating with Finance team.
- High profile client liaison.
- Office and Facilities Management duties to support smooth running of Ocean London Office
What Qualities you will bring:
- Highly organised and methodical
- Creative and adaptable in a fast growing and changing environment
- Collaborative, brings people along with them
- Technically astute, with a passion for digital technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates confidently and persuasively
- Strong attention to detail
It also helps if you have:
- Proven experience within an Executive Assistant/PA role
- Self starter
- Experience of working within a fast-paced and creative industry is an advantage, but not essential
- Delivering high levels of service
- Experience of managing events and projects would be beneficial to this role
- Liaise and negotiate with multiple stakeholders tactfully
- Highly computer literate and proficient with all Google Tools, MS Word, Excel
For more information please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org